This is a new Jackson JS Series Spectra bass guitar JS3 in Silverburst with a laurel fretboard.
Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new JS Series Spectra Bass JS3.
The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with large upper horn evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design generates formidable sustain, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard (with 24 frets) make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3 provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides rock-solid stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Highly affordable, the 4-string JS3 comes in vibrant Gloss Black, Metallic Red or Silverburst finishes with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 2x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this new Jackson JS3 Spectra bass guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978104734
- Model Name: JS Series Spectra Bass JS3, Laurel Fingerboard, Silverburst
- Model #: 2919904521
- Series: JS Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Silverburst
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Spectra
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HiMass™
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 2-Way Coil Split Toggle Switch
- Case: Not included