The Ibanez SR2405WBTL SR Premium 5-String electric Bass Guitar with a Brown Topaz Burst Low Gloss finish. Gig Bag Included.
Atlas 5pc Panga Panga /Purpleheart neck
The Atlas 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides tonal clarity, superior note attack and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth, comfortable performance.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Two of the most rigid and musical hardwoods set against one another to provide a thin neck with reliable long-term harmony.
The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm, to answer to the bassist's detailed demands and to help finding out the best string spacing for many playing styles.
Buy your Ibanez SR2405WBTL SR Premium 5-String Electric Bass Guitar in Brown Topaz Burst Low Gloss from Ken Stanton Music! Atlanta's family owned music dealer for over 70 years!
Atlanta's headquarters for Ibanez Basses.
- GTIN: 4549763168948
- Model: SR2405WBTL
- Series: SR Premium
- Color: Brown Topaz Burst Low Gloss (BTL)
- Neck type: Atlas-5 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Top/back/body: Figured Maple/Panga Panga top African Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Panga Panga fretboard Abalone oval inlay
- Fret: Medium frets Premium fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: MR5S bridge
- Neck pickup: Aguilar® Super Double neck pickup Passive
- Bridge pickup: Aguilar® Super Double bridge pickup Passive
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Nut: Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- Hardware color: Gold
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Case: Gig bag included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.