Ibanez AS73FMTIF Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Transparent Indigo Fade
DescriptionIbanez AS73FMTIF Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar in Transparent Indigo Fade
Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Musicians can find the purity of an old school style jazz-box to a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore is highly respected for its tone, sustain and the way they hold their tuning and how the series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Artist bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Quik Change III Tailpiece
The Quik Change III tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Classic Elite pickups
The Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this Ibanez AS Artcore semi-hollow electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- GTIN: 4549763229441
- Model: AS73FMTIF
- Color: Transparent Indigo Fade
- Neck type: AS ArtcoreNyatohset-in neck
- Top/back/side: Flamed Maple top Linden backLinden sides
- Fretboard: Bound Walnut fretboardAcrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: Gibraltar Performer bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Case: Not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.