DescriptionIbanez AR420TBG AR Electric Guitar in Transparent Blue Gradation
The AR is a classic among Ibanez guitars. It was one of the first original designs the company produced and continues to be a sought after instrument today. The AR series continues that legacy with pride.
Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. The Standard series incorporates all the staples the Ibanez brand is famous for, such as fast necks, floating terms, and high-octane distortion in a package that is available and accessible to most players.
Gibraltar Performer Bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Quik Change Classic Tailpiece
The Quik Change Classic tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Super 58 pickups
Super 58 pickups feature moderate output & vintage tone
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid-range with a crisp high end.
AR model features smooth heel for superb playability.If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this Ibanez AR420TBG AR Electric Guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- GTIN: 4549763269447
- Model: AR420TBG
- Color: Transparent Blue Gradation
- Neck type: AR 3pc Maple, Set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple top/Okoume body
- Fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboard/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of fret: 22
- Bridge: Gibraltar Performer Bridge
- String space: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Gold
- Case: not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.