Hot Wires DB500 Passive Direct Box converting any high-impedance 1/4" source into a low-impedance (XLR) signal. The passive design features a high quality transformer and ground life switch cased in rugged metal.
From On Stage:
The DB500 Direct Box transforms any high-impedance 1/4" source into a low-impedance (XLR) signal ready to be sent long distances to a mixing board or recording console. Its passive design features a high quality transformer, ground lift switch, and does not require batteries or phantom power. Perfect for bass/acoustic guitar, keyboards, and DJ equipment.
If you have any other questions, give us a call or stop by a Ken Stanton Music to save on a Hot Wires DB500 today!
- UPC: 659814883837
- Model: DB500
- Application: Acoustic guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, and more
- Inputs: 1/4"
- Output: XLR
- Power: Passive/not required
- Pad: 20dB, 40dB, Ground Lift: Yes
- Input Impedance: 350K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Construction: Metal
- Dimensions: (W)4.75" x (H)1.375" x (D)2.875"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.