Hartke LH1000 1000-Watt Bass Head Amplifier
Featuring a classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuit, bass and treble shelving with mid-peak EQ controls and a selectable Bright and Limiter switch.
Victor Wooten used serial number LH107B00138 when we hosted his bass clinic in May of 2017. Please call to see if it is still available if you are interested in this particular one.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by a Ken Stanton Music location to check out and save on a Hartke LH1000 bass head today.
Buy your Hartke LH1000 1000-Watt Bass Head Amplifier from Ken Stanton Music, Atlanta's family owned dealer for over 70 years.
Atlanta's headquarters for Hartke Amps!
- UPC: 809164008477
- Model: LH1000
- Dual Parallel mode offers 2 x 225 watts at 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts at 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts at 2 ohms
- Bridge mode offers 750 watts at 8 ohms, 1,100 watts at 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble shelving, Mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable Brite and Limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel balanced XLR direct output
- Rear panel 1/4 Effects loop
- 1/4" and Twist & Lock output connectors
- 2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles"