Gretsch G5422TG Double Cut Hollow Body guitar with Bigsby and Gold hardware in Snow Crest White.
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422TG has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Premium features include dual Black Top Filter'tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut, pearloid Hump Block inlays, and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on this Gretsch G5422TG Hollow Body guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978672233
- Model Name: G5422TG Electromatic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware, Snowcrest White
- Model #: 2506014567
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Country Of Origin: KR
- Color: Snow Crest White
- Body: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Secured Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case: Not included