Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT with Bigsby Tahiti Red
Pure Jet Power
The all-new G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT with Bigsby captures essential Jet power and fidelity at a great price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with arched maple top that produces full lows and mids with a well-defined, yet smooth high end. The result is a strong and balanced acoustic foundation fit for a variety of tones.
Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Double Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain.
Total Tonal Control
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
Buy your Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT with Bigsby Tahiti Red from ken Stanton Music. Atlanta's family owned dealer for over 70 years. Atlanta's headquarters for Gretsch Guitars!
- Model Number: 250-8210-540
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Family: Jet
- Color: Tahiti Red
- Build: Solid Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Chambered
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow