DescriptionGretsch G2655T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut Electric Guitar with Bigsby in Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain
The exhilarating G2655T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T-P90 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The G2655T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain, Two-Tone Mint Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain or Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller 14” body, the G2655T-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- All-new single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups
- Slightly smaller 14” double-cutaway arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- One-ply tortoise pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out the Gretsch G2655T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978797479
- Model: 2807700533
- Collection: Streamliner
- Color: Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire with Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Center Block Jr.
- Body Style: Gretsch Center Block Guitars
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Center Block
- Sound Hole: F-Holes
- Waist: 8.625 (219.08 mm)