Here we have a new Gretsch G2622T Streamliner Center Block electric guitar with Bigsby and Broad'Tron BT-2S pickups in Gunmetal.
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron BT-2S pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Gretsch G2622 Streamliner Center Block electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978066698
- Model Name: G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad'Tron™ BT-2S Pickups, Gunmetal
- Model #: 2806100568
- Series: Gretsch® Streamliner Collection
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Gunmetal
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case: Not included