Here we have a Gretsch G2622T Streamliner center block, semi-hollow body guitar in Torino Green.
It features an arched laminated Maple top and back with a Rosewood fingerboard and a Broad'Tron Humbucker in the bridge with a Broad'Tron neck pickup on a 3-way toggle with master volume, master tone and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with a Bigsby trem.
This guitar does not come with a case or gig bag, however we have several options suited for this model guitar.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Stone Mountain locations to check out and save on a new Gretsch Streamliner today.
- UPC: 885978635061
- Color: Torino Green
- Part #: 2800600580
- Series: Streamliner™ Collection
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center-Block
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Body Binding: White with Black Purfling
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: White ABS
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Gold Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
- Case: Not Included