DescriptionGretsch G2622 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail in Midnight Sapphire
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622 is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out our selection of Gretsch Streamliner guitars today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 717669554545
- Model Number: 2806200533
- Series: Streamliner
- Color: Midnight Sapphire
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Streamliner Center Block
- BODY TOP: Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- BODY BACK: Laminated Maple
- BODY STYLE: Gretsch Center Block Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL: Laminated Maple
- CUTAWAY: Double Cutaway
- BRACING: Center Block
- WAIST: 9.75” (24.76 cm)
- NECK MATERIAL: Nato
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS: Big Block
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.75" (629 mm)
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- NECK PICKUP: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- BRIDGE: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE: Gretsch V-Stoptail
- BRIDGE MOUNTING: Anchored
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- PICKUP COVERS: Nickel
- CONTROL KNOBS: Black Vintage-Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES: Die-Cast
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- CASE: Not included