DescriptionGretsch G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad'Tron Pickups, Village Amber
Big, bold and righteous, the G2420 Streamliner™ Hollow Body Single-Cut with Chromatic II is designed for the modern guitarist who yearns for something beyond the norm. A commanding guitar for powerful players, the G2420’s modern sonics, updated electronics and authentically elegant style create the latest iteration of That Great Gretsch Sound!™
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is a new offering from Gretsch—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Hump Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or firing off speedy riffs. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch Chromatic II tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, arched laminated maple construction and three-ply tortoise pickguard. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2420 is an astounding take on the authentic sound and classic style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch.
Give us a call or stop by to check out the new Gretsch G2420 Streamliner hollow body guitars today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978066667
- Model Name: G2420 Streamliner™ Hollow Body with Chromatic II, Laurel Fingerboard, Broad'Tron™ Pickups, Village Amber
- Model #: 2804700520
- Series: Gretsch® Streamliner Collection
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Village Amber
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Hollow Body
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Hump Block
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Not included