*See below for list of guitars pictured including weight
The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s
Gloss Lacquer AA Figured Maple Top
24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
Slim Taper Neck Profile
Medium Jumbo Frets
Burstbucker 61R Neck Pickup
Burstbucker 61T Bridge Pickup
Hardshell Case Included
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
This guitar will not last long, call us at 770-427-2491 or hit the chat button below for any additional details.
- 200530026 - 9lbs. 4oz.
- 234720036 - 9lbs. 2oz.
- 200630073 - 9lbs. 15oz.
- 200530376 - 9lbs. 8oz.
- 235620077 - 8lbs. 8oz.
- 200630099 - 10lbs. 1oz.
- 219220113 - 9lbs. 9oz.
- 234920385 - 9lbs. 12oz.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75 / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pick Guard: Cream: Control Knobs
- Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes