DescriptionGibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar in Ebony
Classic Vibes and Contemporary Performance
The Gibson Les Paul Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. Burstbucker 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Gibson guitars and accessories today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 71110603575
- Model: LPCS00EBNH1
- Color: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap)