DescriptionGibson J-45 Studio Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar Rosewood Burst with Case
A hand-built Gibson Workhorse
Turn heads with this unique J-45 Studio, hand-built using rosewood back and sides with a Sitka spruce top. The slim body depth allows for increased comfort underarm and the flatter fingerboard allows a finer playability. Available in both Antique Natural and Rosewood Burst finishes, as well as lefty! Finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 711106037172
- Model: MCRS4SRWBB
- Body Shape: J-45
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Rosewood
- Side: Rosewood
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Truss Rod Cover: Studio
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell case included