DescriptionGalaxy Audio CBM-362 Choir Microphone with 62” Floor Stand
From Galaxy Audio:
The CBM-362 includes the CBM-3 microphone with a 62" tall mic stand. It also includes 3 interchangeable elements, Omni-Directional (ME3-O) Cardioid (ME3-C), and Super Cardioid (ME3-S).
The light weight carbon boom makes remote miking easy. The included mini XLR to XLR cable has a recessed 10dB pad and 80Hz Low Frequency Roll Off Switch.
Applications: Choirs, Presentations, Orchestras, Instrument Miking and Ambient Miking
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Galaxy Audio gear today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 691281807510
- Model: CBM362
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (15.8mV/Pa) 0dB=1V,1kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Supercardioid & Omnidirectional
- Max SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 125dB
- Connector: 3 pin mini XLR (M)
- Cable Length: 26.25' (8m)
- Cable Connector Input: 3 pin mini-XLR (F)
- Output: 3 Pin XLR (Power Module)
- Power Supply: 9-48 VDC phantom power
- Mic Stand: 62" (35" to 62" adjustable)