Now you're on your way to success!
Embraced by both students and teachers, the Renard Artist Model 330 is a highly regarded plastic resin rendition of our most sought-after design. Recognized for its exceptional tone quality, resonance, intonation, and durability, the 330 offers a remarkable playing experience. Equipped with keywork that includes the third octave key and low B♭ vent, this intermediate oboe caters to the needs of advancing musicians, supporting their progress in sound production and technical proficiency
- Proprietary plastic resin body
- Silver-plated keys, posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws
- High-quality cork pads on low C and above
- High-quality bladder pads on low B and B♭ keys
- Renard oboe case
- Three-reed case and reed
- Silk swab
- Cork grease
- Care cloth
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out and save on a this Fox Renard Model 330 Oboe at Ken Stanton Music today.