Intuitive interface designed for solo podcasters.
Elevate your sound with a single click and make your mark as a solo content creator using the Focusrite Vocaster One podcasting interface. This intuitive tool empowers you to effortlessly produce outstanding content with features like Auto Gain, Enhance, the Easy Start tool, and exceptional award-winning support to get you recording right away.
With Auto Gain, you can easily set your levels with a simple click, offering you access to over 70dB of gain specifically designed for popular broadcast microphones. No additional booster is necessary to achieve optimal results. The Enhance button is at your disposal, revealing the true quality of your audio through three vocal presets that bring out the best in every voice, enhancing the overall listening experience.
Connecting with guests over the phone is a breeze using a single TRRS cable, allowing you to capture seamless conversations and maintain high-quality audio. Additionally, you can effortlessly record top-notch music or any other type of audio directly from your device. Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls, or any other audio you can imagine from your computer using two sets of stereo loopback, ensuring a continuous and professional storytelling experience.
Experience the sensation of being in a broadcast studio and keep your content engaging and captivating with the Focusrite Vocaster One podcasting interface.
- Broadcast-quality sound in seconds from Vocaster’s high quality mic input
- Over 70dB of gain—no booster needed
- Auto Gain sets your level in seconds
- Enhance with three podcaster-approved presets brings out the true quality of your voice
- Mute button to cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions
- Connect your phone with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high-quality audio from your device straight onto your show
- Send Vocaster’s high-quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level-up your vlog
- Includes Hindenburg Lite, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video and six months of Acast Influencer
If you have any questions about the Focusrite Vocaster One Podcasting Interface, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (speaker and headphones)
- 1 headphone volume pot
- 6 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 2 non-backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 43 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 1 XLR microphone input
- 2 1/4” balanced speaker outputs
- 1 3.5 mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5 mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Software Compatibility
- Vocaster One is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad
- Power Requirements
- USB-3.0 bus power: 5V @ 900mA, 4.5W
- External power supply: 5V @ 1000mA
- Weight and Dimensions
- Weight (without accessories): 0.77 lb.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.99" x 7.66" x 4.45"
- Included in the Box
- Vocaster One
- USB A-C cable
- Hindenburg LITE and six-month Hindenburg PRO trial
- aCast six-month Influencer Plan
- SquadCast three-month Pro + Video trial
- Ampify Studio six-month Premium trial