Fender Vintera '70s Jazz Bass guitar in Inca Silver with a deluxe gig bag.
This is a used, mint condition guitar. Any cosmetic marks or wear and/or electronic flaws would be mentioned within the listing and pictured. Images on the listing are guitar being sold. Please hit our chat below with any questions.
For players who want the style and sound of the Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘70s Jazz Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this bass has all the growl that made the J Bass® famous.
For authentic tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazz Bass pickups to sound more like the originals. Gritty and growling, they have the tone that made the J Bass popular. The “'70s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius bound fingerboard with pearloid block inlays and 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and ‘70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
If you have any questions about this Fender Vintera '70s Jazz Bass guitar in Inca Silver, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978076499
- Model Name: Vintera '70s Jazz Bass®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Inca Silver
- Model #: 0149643324
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Inca Silver
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: '70s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included