If you want Fender vintage style, feel and tone, look no further than Fender's incredible Vintera line of guitars.
This is a used, mint condition guitar. Any cosmetic marks or wear and/or electronic flaws would be mentioned within the listing and pictured. Images on the listing are guitar being sold. Please hit our chat below with any questions.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the warm, smooth sound that made the Jazzmaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we re-voiced the pair of wide single-coil Jazzmaster pickups to behave more like the originals. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Mid '60s C”-shaped neck has a classy painted headstock, along with a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
If you have any questions about this Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Guitar in Ice Blue Metallic, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978077892
- Model Name: Vintera '60s Jazzmaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Ice Blue Metallic
- Model #: 0149753383
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Ice Blue Metallic
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe gig bag