Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified Electric Guitar, Maple Fretboard, Daphne Blue
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, Fender created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone they included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map.
For modern playing feel, Fender added 21 medium-jumbo frets to the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard that sits atop the “Thick Soft V”-shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S-1 switch give you even more tonal variety.
Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone.
Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
Custom shop vintage-style Tele single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup
“Thick Soft V”-shaped maple neck with satin back finish; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
Four-way switching and S-1 switch
Includes deluxe gig bag
If you have any questions about the Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified Electric Guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978076338
- Model Name: Vintera '50s Telecaster® Modified, Maple Fingerboard, Daphne Blue
- Model #: 0149862304
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume