Here we have a new Fender Vintera '50s Stratocaster electric guitar in Sea Foam Green with a gig bag.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Stratocaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and hardware, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the musical map. The updated “Soft V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat® control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Fender Vintera series of guitars today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978114023
- Model Name: Vintera '50s Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Sea Foam Green
- Model #: 0149912373
- Series: Vintera
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Sea Foam Green
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included