DescriptionFender Tone Master Super Reverb Combo Guitar Amplifier
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modeling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
If you have any questions about our selection of Fender gear and accessories, then give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978699117
- Model: 2274300000
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: USB For Firmware Updates
- Control Panel
- Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb
- Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Speakers: Four - 10" Jensen P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Reverb Tank: DSP
- Reverb Tank Type: DSP
- Tilt Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
- Dimensions: 14.50x29.00x30.00 IN
- Weight: 35 LB