Fender Rumble 800 HD bass head amplifier with 800-watts of power and comes with a carrying bag.
The Rumble 800 Head is ideal for almost any genre of music, and at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 Head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
If you have any questions about the Fender Rumble 800 HD bass head amplifier, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978992416
- Model Name: Rumble™ 800 HD, 120V
- Model #: 2372000000
- Series: Rumble™
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- 800-watt amplifier head; 5.8 lbs.
- Switchable Overdrive circuit; four-band equalizer controls; three-button tone voicing
- XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo Aux input; stereo Headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Control Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Tooled Metal
- Handle: None
- Speakers: N/A
- Total Impedance: 2, 4 or 8 Ohms (Switchable)
- Dimensions: 7.20x12.20x18.10 IN
- Weight: 10.50 LB