Fender Rarities Chambered Telecaster Flame Maple Top Natural
2019 Fender Rarities collection combines exotic tonewoods with premium Fender pickups and player-friendly specs to make some very special Limited Edition instruments.
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster features a chambered, two-piece roasted alder body with a natural flame maple top, separated by a black center stripe. The Tim Shaw custom-designed 50s vintage-style bridge pickup adds a hotter classic voice to the sweet-sounding ShawBucker™ 1T humbucking pickup in the neck position.
Buy your Fender Rarities Chambered Telecaster Flame Maple Top Natural from Ken Stanton Music, Atlanta's family owned dealer for over 70 years.
Atlanta's headquarters for Fender Guitars!
- UPC #: 885978110414
- Model Name: Rarities Chambered Telecaster Flame Maple Top, Maple Neck, Natural
- Model #: 0176505821
- Series: Rarities
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Natural
- Body: Chambered Roasted Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker™ 1T
- Controls: Master Volume (250k/500K Dual Pot) with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Brown Hardshell included