Here we have a new Fender PM-3 Standard 000 Series Paramount Acoustic Electric guitar in a Natural finish with a hardshell case.
The Fender PM-3 features an Orchestra Cutaway body shape, Solid Sitka Spruce top with Solid Mahogany back and sides, Quartersawn Scalloped X bracing, a Mahogany neck with Rosewood fretboard and Abalone / Mother of Pearl "Concert Tone" position inlays, a Fender '60s Checkerboard rosette and a Fishman PM System electronics.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Fender PM-3 Acoustic Electric today.
- UPC: 885978579792
- Color: Natural
- Part #: 0960251221
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Pickguards: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Body: Solid A Sitka Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Description: PM-3 Standard Triple 0, Rosewood Fingerboard, Natural
- Body Back : Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Orchestra Cutaway
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Hard Shell Case