DescriptionFender Player Series Stratocaster Left-Handed, Maple Fretboard, Polar White
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster LH is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
If you have any questions about this Fender American Player Series Stratocaster Lefty electric guitar, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978927999
- Model Name: Player Stratocaster® Left-Handed, Maple Fingerboard, Polar White
- Model #: 0144512515
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Polar White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume