DescriptionFender Player Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar in Polar White, PF Fretboard
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
Alder body with gloss finish
Three Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
“Modern C"-shaped neck profile
2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
If you have any questions about our selection of Fender gear and accessories, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978926374
- Model Name: Player Stratocaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Polar White
- Model #: 0144503515
- Series: Player
- Color: Polar White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume