Fender Player Series Stratocaster electric guitar with a maple fretboard in 3-Tone Sunburst.
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this Fender Player Series Stratocaster electric guitar today!
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978910908
- Model Name: Player Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0144502500
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Not included