DescriptionFender Player Series Jaguar Bass, Maple Fretboard, Tidepool
When you’re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that’s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass.
The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice that’s all its own.
Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a moment’s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a Fender Player Series Jaguar Bass today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978911325
- Model Name: Player Jaguar® Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Tidepool
- Model #: 0149302513
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Tidepool
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar® Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Case: Not included