Here we have a new, 2016 Fender Limited Edition American Standard "PJ" bass in Sunburst with a hardshell case.
This Limited Edition PJ bass features a Fender P bass shaped Alder body, a Maple Jazz bass neck with a Rosewood fretboard, Custom Shop 60's single-coil J Bass pickup in the bridge with a Custom Shop split-coil P Bass pickup in the middle, a volume control knob for each pickup and a Master Tone control knob to blend to taste.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a Fender Limited Edition American Standard PJ bass today.
- UPC: 885978603039
- Part #: 0171503700
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Polyurethane
- BODY SHAPE: Precision Bass®
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Custom Shop '60s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Precision Bass® Pickup), Volume 2. (Jazz Bass® Pickup), Master Tone (Both Pickups)
- CONFIGURATION: PJ
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "C"
- SCALE LENGTH: 34" (864 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- TRUSS ROD: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
- BRIDGE: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- STRINGS: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- CASE/GIG BAG: ABS Molded