The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of today’s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after “Japanese Vintage” reissues from the early ‘80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The '50s Stratocaster HSS has a resonant basswood body and features a pair of vintage-voiced single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions and a powerful humbucking pickup in the bridge position. A push-pull pot on Tone 2 splits the humbucking pickup for sparkling single-coil sounds, making this Strat extremely versatile. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets provide effortless playability.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
If you have any questions about our selection of Fender gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978982301
- Model #: 0251802303
- Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Series: JV Modified
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage Alnico Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Bridge: Zebra, Middle: Aged White, Neck: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Butterfly
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag Inlcuded