DescriptionFender JOE STRUMMER CAMPFIRE Acoustic Electric Guitar in Matte Black
More than 40 years after the Clash’s iconic album London Calling was released, Joe Strummer - the band’s articulate and fiery co-founder, lyricist, rhythm guitarist and lead singer - remains an incredible influence to players all over the world. The Joe Strummer Campfire guitar is inspired by the legendary campfires that he held at Glastonbury Festival and are now continued annually in the Strummerville area at the festival. Everyone was invited to join the party, with Strummer encouraging a loose assembly of people to his “campfire” to bond by the rising flames until dawn. This small-body acoustic-electric guitar is the perfect companion for gatherings of any size and to continue Strummer’s legacy of bringing people together through music. Boasting a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, the Campfire reflects Strummer’s legendary aesthetic with its matte black finish, nickel hardware and star inlays.
If you have any questions about Fender gear and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978598465
- Model: 0971722106
- Color: Black Matte
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Malibu
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 24.1" (612 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Case/Gig Bag: Not included