Heavy mahogany for a heavy modern rock icon.
For heavy, molten nu-metal Tele style, the Jim Root Telecaster delivers crushing detuned tone with a stark utilitarian look. The towering Slipknot guitarist worked with Fender to create a huge-sounding signature Telecaster model that complements his heavy playing style, and it's a beast—right down to its 12"-radius fingerboard, EMG active humbucking pickups, sparse control layout and more. Brutal.
- Mahogany body
- Flat Black and Flat White satin finishes
- Ebony or maple 12”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- EMG 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) active humbucking pickups
- Single control knob (volume) and three-way pickup switch
- Hardtail strings-thru-body bridge
If you have any questions about this Fender Jim Root Telecaster in Black, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- COLOR: Flat White
- BODY FINISH: Satin Urethane
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- TRUSS ROD: Bi-Flex
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BRIDGE PICKUP: EMG 81
- NECK PICKUP: EMG 60
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Master Volume
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Black Plastic
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Black
- TUNING MACHINES: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- STRINGS: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Custom
- STRAP BUTTONS: American Series
- CASE: Deluxe Black Tweed Hardshell included