Here we have a new Fender James Burton Telecaster in a Red Paisley Flame finish featuring a maple fingerboard with a vintage-style U-shaped neck profile, three specially designed James Burton pickups on a five-way Strat-o-Tele pickup selector plus an S-1 switch.
James Burton's playing has influenced countless players and has been adored by millions of fans with the music he's made with Ricky Nelson, Elvis, Emmylou Harris and Elvis Costello to name a few.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Fender James Burton Telecaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 717669502225
- Color: Red Paisley Flames
- Part #: 0108602887
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Pickguards: None
- Body: Basswood
- Description: James Burton Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Red Paisley Flames
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge Pickup: Specially Designed James Burton
- Middle Pickup: Specially Designed James Burton
- Neck Pickup: Specially Designed James Burton
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Special “Strat-o-Tele” Switching:
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed with Pearl Buttons
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Headstock: Artist Signature on Headstock
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Shape: '60s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L
- Case: Hardshell case included