Fender FSR Limited Edition Hot Rod Deluxe IV Buggy Whip Combo Tube Amp 2019
Here we have one of only 200 new Fender limited edition Hot Rod Deluxe IV Buggy Whip combo tube amplifiers made available for 2019.
An updated version of the legendary amplifier that’s been the heart of many guitarists’ rigs, this Hot Rod Deluxe IV features an Eminence® Private Jack speaker, modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and updated aesthetics—flaunting buggy whip vinyl with wheat grille cloth. A supercharged amp decked out with player-requested features, this scorching 40-watt 1x12” combo is ideal for guitarists who need hot-rodded power with performance to spare.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this killer new Fender limited edition Hot Rod Deluxe IV Buggy Whip combo tube amps for 2019 at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 885978132744
- Model: 2231200633
- Series: Limited Edition
- Hot Rod Deluxe Buggy
- Covering: Buggy Whip
- Grille Cloth: Wheat
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Inputs: Two - (1/4”, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: One - 12” Eminence® Private Jack™
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (Internal and External)
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer – Ivory
- Height: 18.75” (47.6 cm)
- Width: 23.5” (59.7 cm)
- Depth: 10.5” (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.59 kg)
- Only 200 Units made available!