Fender FA-345CE Auditorium acoustic electric guitar in 3-Tone Tea Burst with Flame maple top and Fishman electronics.
An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including Lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman® electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Fender FA-345CE Auditorium acoustic electric guitar at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC #: 885978902194
- Model Name: FA-345CE Auditorium, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Tone Tea Burst
- Model #: 0971343064
- Series: Fender Alternative
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: 3-Tone Tea Burst
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple Top with Laminated Lacewood Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Auditorium Cutaway
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3 (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume