DescriptionFender Custom Shop 1964 Telecaster Heavy Relic Aged in Ice Blue Metallic
The benchmark of craftsmanship, the Fender Custom Shop is the apex of what Fender has to offer. Each instrument is hand-crafted by Fender Master Builders from only the finest, premium-grade components. The Custom Shop, known also as “The Dream Factory,” produces extremely limited runs of period-correct touchstones from the Fender catalog, as well as special one-offs featuring experimental, ground-up design and appointments. Custom hand-wound and treated pickups, exotic tonewoods, hand-aged hardware, special relicing techniques–only the best of the best goes into what leaves the Fender Custom Shop. Fender’s finest expression of quality and art, supreme in all ways.
This guitar comes with custom Hand-Wound Twisted Tele Neck and Bridge pickups both wired with Greasebucket Tone wiring. It also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out this Limited Custom Shop 1964 Telecaster today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: N/A
- Model Name: 9235001156
- Weight: 7lbs 5.7oz
- Color: Aged Ice Blue Metallic
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Shape: '64 Telecaster
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Medium Tint
- Neck Shape: '60 style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50" (241.3 mm)
- Thickness at First Fret: .810" (21mm)
- Thickness at 12th Fret: .970" (25mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (41.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Micarta White
- Bridge Pickup: Hand wound Twisted Tele Bridge Relic
- Neck Pickup: Hand wound Twisted Tele Neck Relic
- Controls: Modern Tele with Greasebucket wiring
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Tele "64-'66 Vintage 3-Barrel Relic
- Hardware Finish: Aged Chrome/Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Fender Logo Relic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment Nitro Relic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Relic
- Strings: 10-46 gauge
- Case: Deluxe Brown Hardshell case included