Here we have a new Fender CP-100 Parlor acoustic guitar with a Laminated Spruce Top and Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides in a Sunburst finish.
This guitar does not come with a case, however we have suitable options available for this model Fender CP-100 Parlor guitar.
Fender CP-100 Parlor Acoustic Guitar, finished in Sunburst, features a smaller body size reminiscent of the days when family's and friends gathered together for a sing-along.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Fender CP-100 Parlor guitar today.
- UPC: 885978128815
- Color: Sunburst
- Part #: 0961571021
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Pickguards: None
- Body: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Description: CP-100 Parlor, Sunburst
- Body Back : Laminated Mahogany
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Fender® Mother-of-Pearl Acrylic Design
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Not included