Here we have a new Fender CD-60S Dreadnought steel string acoustic guitar with a solid spruce top, laminated mahogany body, mahogany neck and a walnut fretboard.
The re-designed CD-60S boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
The CD-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60S delivers a bold playing experience.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender CD-60S Dreadnought acoustic guitar at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC #: 885978875757
- Model Name: CD-60S Dreadnought, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural
- Model #:0970110021
- Series: Classic Design
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Natural
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3 (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: NA
- Bridge: Walnut
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Not included"