Here we have a new Fender CC-60S Classic Design concert bodied acoustic guitar in Sunburst featuring a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides and the new Easy-to-Play neck with rolled fingerboard edges.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Fender CC-60S classic design acoustic guitar today.
- UPC: 885978802197
- Color: Sunburst
- Part #: 0961708032
- Description: CC-60S, 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Binding: Multiple Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Not included"