DescriptionFender American Ultra Telecaster Rosewood Fretboard in Texas Tea
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
If you have any questions about the Fender American Ultra Telecaster Rosewood Fretboard in Texas Tea, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978195312
- Model Name: American Ultra Telecaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Texas Tea
- Model #: 0118030790
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Texas Tea
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Case included