Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass V, Maple Fingerboard, Aged Natural
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazz Bass V features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a Fender Ultra Series bass today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978195961
- Model #: 0199032734
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250-5M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.125 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Case included