Here we have a new Fender American Professional Precision Bass in Black with a maple fretboard and V-Mod split single-coil Precision Bass pickup.
Bass—it's where rhythm meets melody, creating a righteous groove that forces you to move with it. Without the Fender Precision Bass, the original electric bass, dance floors everywhere would be empty. As music evolves, our instruments change in lockstep; the end result is today's version of this seminal instrument—the American Professional Precision Bass.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender American Professional Precision Bass today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978724307
- Model Name: American Pro Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0193612706
- Series: American Professional
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape"1963 C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard; 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded case included