Here we have a used 2017 Fender American Professional Jazz Bass V. It features a natural finished ash body, a slim, modern C-shaped maple neck. And two Michael Bump-designed V-Mod single coil Jazz Bass pickups.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our used Fender American Professional Jazz Bass V today.
- UPC: 885978854295
- Model: 0193952721
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (Gauges .45 - .125)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall Nut
- Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod: Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Case: Elite Molded Case included"