Here we have a new Fender American Professional Series Precision Bass in Antique Olive.
This American Professional P Bass features a single Michael Bump-designed V-Mod split-coil P Bass pickup, a '63 P Bass neck profile, HIMass Vintage bridge, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement and it comes with an Elite Molded hardshell case.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Fender American Professional Series P Bass today.
- UPC: 885978746743
- Color: Antique Olive
- Part #: 0193610776
- Description: American Pro Precision Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Antique Olive
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Middle Pickup V-Mod Split Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone Configuration Split Single-Coil
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape "1963 C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm) Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Standard Truss Rod
- Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Strings Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Hardshell Case