The Corona, CA.-crafted American Performer Telecaster Hum combines exceptional Fender humbucking tone and authentic feel with new tone technologies and player-oriented features designed to inspire while propelling your playing to new heights.
NEW YOSEMITE PICKUPS
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
NEW CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot controls the unique Double Tap humbucking pickup, unlocking single-coil tones without any volume loss, making it easy to adjust your tone mid-performance.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
GREASEBUCKET TONE SYSTEM
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender American Performer Telecaster HUM and save today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978952755
- Model #: 0115120345
- Color: Aubergine
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- POSITION INLAYS: White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- TRUSS ROD: Standard
- TRUSS ROD NUT: 1/8" American Series
- STRING NUT: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Yosemite Single-Coil Telecaster
- NECK PICKUP: American Performer Double Tap Humbucking
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: SH
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- AUXILIARY SWITCHING: Push/Pull Pot For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- BRIDGE: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- PICKUP COVERS: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: None
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- SWITCH TIP: Barrel Style
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Fender ClassicGear
- STRING TREES: Dual-Wing
- STRINGS: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges),
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt
- STRAP BUTTONS: Vintage-Style
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag included