Fender American Original 60's Stratocaster Rosewood Shell Pink.
-Alder body with lacquer finish
-Three Pure Vintage '65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
-Thick "'60s C"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
-Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
-Includes vintage-style hardshell case
A period of change, both for Fender and for pop culture as a whole, the 1960's saw the Strat mellow slightly as it grew up. The white pickguard was updated to mint green, and the fingerboard was switched from the original maple to rosewood, adding a smoother note to the Strat’s clear, articulate voice. The American Original ‘60s Stratocaster keeps these refinements intact while adding modern feel and pickup switching to the iconic instrument that helped birth guitar rock as we know it.
The nitrocellulose lacquer not only finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘65 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce authentic Fender sound.
THICK “’60S C” NECK SHAPE
The thick "’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel. It’s remarkably comfortable and ideal for any playing style.
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
Buy your Fender American Original 60's Shell Pink Stratocaster from Ken Stanton Music. Atlanta's family owned dealer for over 70 years.
Fender headquarters for Atlanta Georgia.
- Model #: 011-0120-856
- Series: American Original
- Country of Origin: US
- Color: Shell Pink
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.30x18.50x44.50 IN
- Weight: 22.45 LB
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.