Fender American Original '50s Precision Bass in 2-color sunburst
The American Original '50s P Bass features a newly imagined version of the iconic original from 1951 with a single Pure Vintage '58 split-coil P Bass pickup, a thick "C"-shaped neck profile with a 9.5" radius maple neck and comes with a vintage-style hardshell case.
Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world like we did when we created the Precision Bass in 1951. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music. The American Original ‘50s Precision Bass updates the playability of this groundbreaking instrument while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a Fender American Original '50s P Bass and save today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 885978821556
- Model Name: American Original '50s Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0190102803
- Series: American Original
- Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.73" (44 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Vintage Tweed Case included